Property ID : KHI410 - Please click on image to enlarge
For Sale GBP 760.000 - 01-Villa, 06-House
This carefully-designed, fully-furnished Stone Built Villa For Sale in Kalkan blends traditional architecture with modern living and panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
Built on a large and secluded 3,700 sqm plot, the villa offers five bedrooms in 250 sqm of living space close to the village of Islamlar and not far from the pretty harbour town of Kalkan.
About the Villa
As well as the views out to sea, this sturdy Stone Built Villa For Sale in Kalkan offers an impressive sense of space. Built from traditional materials, the property includes a number of authentic wooden balconies as well as two master bedrooms and a large private swimming pool.
The kitchen has distinctive Greek-tiled floors and is finished in cedar wood. All the bathrooms are equipped with Vitra bathroom suites and Huppe showers. Rooms are cooled and heated by Mitsubishi inverter air-conditioning units while the high-quality glazing is by Schuco.
Although the peace and tranquility of the surrounding area remains one of the property’s attractions, the well-known trout farms and restaurants of Islamlar are nearby; Kalkan itself is no more than a 15-minute drive away and boasts a number of popular beach clubs, restaurants, bistro, cafes and bars.
Luxury Stone House with Stunning Seaview in Kalkan
- Ground floor: Reception hall; cloakroom equipped with a washing machine; open-plan living/dining room with air-conditioning, TV, DVD and WiFi and fitted with sliding doors opening onto both the front and rear terraces; a kitchen fitted with an oven, microwave and dishwasher and with sliding doors to the front terrace; a double bedroom with air-conditioning, a king-size bed, en-suite shower room and doors to the front terrace; a twin bedroom with air-conditioning with en-suite shower room and doors to the side terrace.
- First floor (right hand side): Stairs from the inner hallway off the living room leading to the principal suite consisting of dressing/ante room with a day bed suitable for a child aged up to 12, and a covered balcony; a separate air-conditioned, double bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room.
- First floor (left hand side): Stairs from the reception hall lead to an air-conditioned double bedroom with a king-size bed, en-suite shower room and a covered balcony.
- Exterior: Private swimming pool (11m x 5m) with corner Roman steps; a barbecue area; shaded open terraces; outdoor shower; gated, private parking.
- Mountain retreat in a private location
- Spacious interior
- No chemical pool
- Large fire place
- Heat-pump central heating
How Can I visit the property?
If you would like to view this Stone Built Villa For Sale in Kalkan please contact us with your travel plans and we can help to arrange an airport transfer or even accommodation in the area if required. You can fly in to either Antalya International Airport or Dalaman Airport as both are around a two-hour drive from Kalkan.
Kalkan is a harbour town on the Turkish Mediterranean coast and, although an important tourist destination, it has not yet been overdeveloped to cater for huge numbers of visitors. The town is part of the famous Turquoise Coast and within easy reach of well-known historical sites such as Patara – reputed to be the birth-place of St Nicholas – and Kaputas Beach, which is popular with day-trippers from both home and abroad.
Although in the Antalya province, Kalkan is more closely related to Fethiye. It was first established as a fishing port and the only safe harbour between Kas and Fethiye and is renowned for white-washed houses descending to the sea, many adorned with brightly-coloured bougainvilleas. The town averages 300 days of sunshine a year and attracts visitors looking for a more relaxed or romantic destination rather than the bright lights of some of the bigger resorts.
Members of the KHI team can speak English, Turkish or Portuguese and we have offices in Lisbon, Edinburgh, Bodrum, Istanbul and Fethiye in south-west Turkey.
If you wish to see more Turkish properties for sale similar to this Stone Built Villa For Sale in Kalkan in the regions of Kas, Fethiye, Antalya and Bodrum please visit the link here. If you would like one of our representatives to contact you in Portuguese, English or Turkish please contact us here.
Should you wish to discuss this property with our British or Turkish teams, please leave your details or call us by clicking on this link.
- 2 Stories
- 26' Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Character Property
- Electric Range
- Fire Place
- good rental income
- Key Ready
- Large Property
- Private Pool
- Rural Property
- sea view
- Secluded Property
- Stone Built Villa
- Stone House
- Suitable for Eco-Tourism
- Swimming Pool
- White Goods