Property ID : KHI389 - Please click on image to enlarge
For Sale GBP 339.000 - 01-Villa, 06-House
Keyholders Fethiye is pleased to introduce this Unique Sea View Villa For Sale in Kiziltas, Kalkan. This elegant villa has a very distinctive character and privacy with stunning panoramic sea view. This authentic property is situated in Kiziltas, Kalkan. Laying in the Turquoise coast of Turkey. What especially separates this property from other properties in Kalkan is its great decoration which is very hard to find in Kalkan and perfect seaview.
Unique Sea View Villa For Sale in Kiziltas, Kalkan locates at the Centre of the bay – with amazing views of the islands and harbour. Wonderful sunsets. 5 minutes walk down to old town Kalkan, 10 minutes walk to the beach. This contemporary 4+1 bedroom property with self-contained apartment has been lovingly maintained and improved by its resident owners.
It is furnished to an exceptional standard. The designer sofa is from Switzerland, most of the other furniture is from Germany. Everything from the marine grade stainless steel gate and hardwood pergola onwards is the very best quality. The owners’ has paid great attention to details. The Villa finished to a very high standard that is hard to achieve in Kalkan.
- 4 bedrooms plus unique 1 bedroom self-contained apartment- all bedrooms are full height and en-suite
- Amazing views of the harbour and islands beyond – it is 5 minutes walk down to Kalkan’s old town
- Private covered parking
- Internal layout gives added privacy – master bedroom is on the top floor, living space and pool terraces in the middle, other bedrooms are on a lower garden level.
- Private swimming pool with spa/childrens pool.
- 4th bedroom is multi-purpose utility/games/storage room with hidden 14 kg load washer/dryer machine and fridge
- Fully air-conditioned – LG or Mitsubishi
- Exceptional exotic and fragrant gardens surround the swimming pool and terraces.
- Covered outside dining area and shaded hardwood Ottoman seating area
- Private infinity pool with spa/children’s pool.
- 3 en-suite bedrooms plus unique self-contained 1 bed “beach-house” style apartment all with views
- Additional en-suite bedroom/gym/games/utility room.
- Master bedroom and apartment have imported stainless steel heated towel rails.
- All bedrooms have full height ceilings and beautifully decorated.
- Contemporary kitchens in both villa and apartment
- All top of the range Siemens equipment
- Granite/Silestone work tops.
- Fully equipped kitchen with top of the range integrated Siemens equipment including induction hob and 2 ovens including mutipurpose oven/microwave.
- Glass splash back.
- All counter-tops granite
- Italian designer lights (Flos)
- Built-in flame effect fireplace for those cooler winter evenings
- Samsung LCD tv and Bose wave sound system
- Granite topped dining table
- Vitra sofa/chaise from Switzerland with integrated desk
- All modern style fully tiled/marbled – master bathroom and apartment include stainless steel heated towel rails.
- Master bathroom has “jacuzzi” bath with views.
- There is also an additional cloakroom with wc.
“Jacuzzi” bath and rain shower with sea-view
- Corian counter top/Vitra hand basin with Hans Grohe tap
- Stainless steel electric heated towel rail
- All bedrooms are double and of good size
- Bedroom beds and furniture are from german Hulsta.
- All beds with comfortable slatted bases.
- Established gardens with exotic planting – vibrant colors and intoxicating scents all set in one of the greener parts of Kalkan
- Granite/stainlees steel dining and coffee tables
- Shaded Ottoman seating area with hard wood pergola
- Outdoor shower by pool
- Stainless steel garden gate
Recently completely refurbished to the very highest standards this provides additional unique and characterful “beach house” style accommodation.Integrated Siemens fridge and separate freezer, induction hob, Mitsubishi air-conditioning.
Covered private parking with direct access to the villa.
Kalkan is a town on the Turkish Mediterranean coast and an important tourist destination. Kalkan is laying in the Turquoise Coast of Turkey. More importantly Kalkan has not been touched by mass tourism. Thereby Kalkan is offering to visitors more than a “sun and sea” holiday. Because of the area includes many historical site and many fine beaches including Patara Beach and Kaputas Beach.
Kalkan was an old fishing town, and the only safe harbour between Kas and Fethiye. Where is famous for its white-washed houses descending to the sea and its brightly coloured bougainvilleas. It averages 300 days of sunshine a year. Although being part of the Antalya province, Kalkan is connected more closely to Fethiye region. Because of its great charm, Kalkan is recommended to those seeking a romantic vacation and who do not want to travel far from their home country in Europe.
Should you wish to view this Unique Sea View Villa For Sale in Kiziltas, Kalkan or need more information about it, please click here to contact us.
At Keyholders Fethiye we have established ourselves from the ground up and worked very hard to ensure the security of customers. Our customers would have the support they need to negotiate the process of property purchase in Turkey. We only give sensible advice with the ethos ‘if we wouldn’t do it ourselves, we wouldn’t advise our customer to do it’.
We have both reliable and reputable local and international connections to help us to secure the best deal for our customers. From the minute we commit to working with you. You can be assured of our undivided attention to detail in helping you to find your dream property in the sun. It doesn’t only apply to the buying process. We have been there for each customer after sale, continuing to offer support for any issues. For example, clients may come across in the first few months after their purchase, e.g. liaising with local councils, etc.
We have a proven record of having 100% happy clients since our first day. Due to this, we are very happy to invite you to see our facebook account to see our clients’ comment here. Should you wish to view this property or need more information about it, please click here to contact us.